Typical automotive wiring harnesses can take up to 40 hours to install, with the Infinitybox Intelligent Wiring System you can cut that time in half. Plus you don’t need to have any sort of experience working with electrical systems to get it done.
Just plug in the power cables, hook them up to your loads and the system tests itself to make sure everything is working.
If you have any problems just call our application engineering team to solve your problem by trouble shooting your system and walking you through the installation process step by step to make sure that you’ve got everything properly installed.
On top of ease of installation, race enthusiast will love the weight savings gained using our system. Less weight means more speed, less fuel consumption and improved handling. Who wouldn’t want that?
Tuners and restorers will love the flexibility of the system. Whether you choose to replace your current electrical system or lay an Infinitybox kit over an existing system, you can program up to 20 circuits to control any electrical function.
- Up to 25 different inputs on the MASTERCELL™ input unit (multiple inputs can control a single output)
- Up to 10 fuse protected outputs on the POWERCELL. (each output rated at 25 amps. Single POWERCELL™ control unit can supply up to 100 Amps continuously.)
- Single MASTERCELL input unit can control up to 5 control units with up to 50 outputs (additional POWERCELL control units sold separately).
- Standard inSIGHT™ Diagnostic Module allows for instant checks of all circuit inputs and outputs for proper function (see inSIGHT data sheet for more information).
- All mating electrical interfaces use top-of-the-line Delphi Packard sealed connectors
- MASTERCELL AND POWERCELL enclosures sealed with watertight gaskets for high performance in all driving conditions.
- All enclosures feature clear covers for easy system status checks and a high-tech look to show off your system.
- Heartbeat LEDs to indicate system connectivity and indicate output status
- MASTERCELL input unit rated to 85°C environment
- POWERCELL control unit rated to 125°C environment
- All plastics used in enclosures are UL 94V0. Bases are glass reinforced high-temperature nylon for strength and temperature resistance. Covers are high-temperature polycarbonate for visibility and strength.
- All wires have high-temperature TXL insulation
- 1-MASTERCELL™ input unit
- 2-POWERCELL™ control unit with 10 outputs each
- Input harness with sealed connector
- Output harnesses with sealed connectors
- 3-Way CAN cable with sealed connectors on ends
- Power Input cables
- Dummy power connectors
- Dummy input connector
- Dummy CAN connector
- CAN Terminal Resistor
- Bag of Assorted Fuses
- MEGA® fuse kit for battery protection
- Ring terminals for use with MEGA® fuse kit
- Battery connector wire
- Installation Guide
Watch this video for a more detailed view of what comes with the 20-Circuit Kit.
CAD Models of the Infinitybox MASTERCELL, POWERCELL and inMOTION Cell are available. Click on this link for more information.