The Infinitybox Express Drag Car Wiring Kit gets you a simple and powerful way to wire all of the electrical systems in your dedicated track car. Using OEM-tested multiplexing technology and circuit protection technologies, you can streamline all of your wire harnesses.
The Infinitybox Track Car kit comes with everything that you’d need to wire a track car. It is pre-configured to control lighting, ignition system, starter solenoid, fuel pump, cooling fan and multiple extra auxiliary functions. All of the wiring required to wire the car is included in the kit plus the primary fusing to protect the power feeds.
The outputs are controlled through the POWERCELL. This is a solid-state power distribution module. It uses MOSFET technology to switch the high-current loads in the car. Since it doesn’t use relays, there are no moving parts that can be impacted by vibration or high G-forces.
The primary functions are controlled by a CAN-based 8-pack of toggle switches. These are back-lit for easy viewing in the car. The entire pack of switches connects back to the POWERCELL through a small data cable. This makes routing harnesses in the car easy and reduces weight.
This kit uses the exclusive IOX input module. This is a small interface that lets you easily connect switches for your line-lock solenoid and trans-brake. Plus you have the option to add remote buttons to bump the starter. The IOX is small and easy to mount.
- 10-solid-state outputs
- Kit comes with all fusing necessary to properly protect the electrical system
- 8 switches in a rugged, backlit switch panel
- Up to 5 wired inputs to control switched outputs
- Designed and tested to the toughest standards for the strip and the race track
- Diagnostic indicators on the POWERCELL to help troubleshoot damaged wires and blown fuses
- Sealed enclosures to protect electronics against moisture, oils, fuel and dirt at the track
The INFINITYBOX Track Car Kit comes pre-configured to power these accessories in your car:
- Cooling Fan
- Ignition Power
- AUX 1
- AUX 2
- AUX 3
- AUX 4
- AUX 5
- Fuel Pump
- Battery Voltage Range: 11.0 to 19.0 volts
- Number of Switched Outputs: 10
- Maximum Current Draw Per Output: 25.0 Amps
- Maximum Current Draw Per POWERCELL: 120-Amps
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 C to +105 C
- Number of Switches: 8 Toggle
- Number of Wired Inputs: 5
- Enclosures sealed to IP64
- All Materials 94V0