- Matched to the exact specifications of the POWERCELL control unit(s) that came with your 10 or 20-Circuit Kit.
- Up to 10 fuse protected outputs on the control unit. (each output rated at 25 Amps. Single POWERCELL control unit can supply up to 100 Amps continuously.)
- Plug & Play connections allow for easy installation and system testing.
- All mating electrical interfaces are standard Delphi Packard sealed connectors
- Enclosures sealed with watertight gaskets for high performance in all driving conditions.
- All enclosures feature clear covers for easy system status checks and a high-tech look to show off your system.
- Heartbeat LEDs to indicate system connectivity and indicate output status
- Rated to 125°C environment for installation anywhere in the vehicle.
- All plastics used in enclosures are UL 94V0. Bases are glass reinforced high-temperature nylon for strength and temperature resistance. Covers are high-temperature poly-carbonate for visibility and strength.
- POWERCELL control unit with 10 outputs
- 2-Output harnesses with sealed connectors
- 1-CAN cable with sealed connectors on ends
- 2-Power input cables
- 1-Dummy power connector
- MEGA Fuse Kit
- Ring Terminals for use with MEGA Fuse kit
- Bag of Assorted Fuses
- Input voltage range: 9.0 to 16.0 VDC
- Maximum number of nodes: 10
- Output node technology: MOSFET (up to 25 Amps)
- Output switch type: High-Side
- PWM nodes: 8
- Maximum temperature: 125°C
- Built-in diagnostics status indicators on all output nodes
- Enclosures and connectors sealed to IP54
- Standard Delphi Packard connectors & terminals
- All materials UL 94V0
Solid models are available for the POWERCELL. Click on this link to learn more.